Visiter le site web
Five Lives is looking for a People Manager, to build on our current foundations and further develop our employer branding, hiring process and talent development, taking each aspect to new heights. You will be joining at an exciting time as we look to grow our company by 10 people in 2022.
The mission encompasses but is not limited to the following aspects:
– Take ownership of our hiring processes, ATS software (Workable) and candidate pipelines, with a particular focus on candidate sourcing, prioritising the right channels for each type of role (platforms, events, recruitment agencies for Tech roles etc…) as well as guiding our hiring managers to iteratively improve our candidate experience (hiring & onboarding is roughly 50% of the role).
– Implement strategies and initiatives aligned with our business strategy and our strong company culture, across talent acquisition and talent development. Develop our existing processes and monitor HR indicators across the organisation.
– Bring our employer brand from good to great, guiding us on the way to attract top talents passionate about our world-changing mission and keep our employee well-being sky high.
– Nurture a positive work environment, ensuring legal compliance and helping leaders to promote diversity, inclusion and providing a psychologically safe environment for our team and partners.
We are an international and diverse team of 15, mostly based in the UK and France.
We build DTx solutions in close collaboration with our world-leading clinical partners to help users prevent and manage Central Nervous System (CNS) conditions.
Our first product is a mobile app that empowers 50+-year-old users to track their brain health via clinically-validated risk assessment and to reduce their individual risk of future dementia through lifestyle improvement.
We believe that strong consumer engagement combined with the integration of state-of-the-art clinical science are the key to brain health for the millions of people at risk.
- Biotech - Medtech - Santé
- Handicap - Silver Economy - Services à la Personne
- Logiciels Applications
- You have 2-3 years of recruitment experience, ideally hiring a variety of Tech and Operations profiles in Series A/B type startup environments (Software engineers, Data, Product, Design, Marketing, Business...) and you are proficient with ATS softwares.
- You are known for your commercial and analytical mind. You are strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for how to improve processes.
- You are a strong team player with a high level of self-awareness, and you can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and minimal daily supervision across a large variety of tasks.
- You are fluent in English
- You are based within +/- 2 hours of CET/GMT time zones.
Nice to Have:
- HR degree qualification not essential but desired
- Prior experience using the ATS Workable
- Fluent French would be a strong plus (as well as any other language(s))