Visiter le site web
We’re looking to expand our team with a new position of Senior Product Manager, reporting directly to the CEO. You’ll lead the product roadmap and KPIs for our Five Lives brain health platform / mobile application. You will be joining at an exciting time as our product is being officially launched in the coming months.
You will work closely with fellow product managers and the the whole organisation (Leadership, Tech, Design, Science, Marketing and Data teams) to build and and deliver an engaging & science backed-experience that people love:
– Establish and manage the product roadmap – driving new features through their product lifecycle (from ideation, specification, development, analysis and iteration)
– Manage and improve our key product metrics (engagement, monetisation, customer satisfaction) so we can grow sustainably
– Run extensive A/B testing experiment to make fast-moving and data-informed product iterations
– Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover user needs and validate ideas before development
We build and deliver DTx solutions in close collaboration with our world-leading clinical partners to help users prevent and manage Central Nervous System (CNS) conditions. Our first product is a mobile app that empowers 50+-year-old users to track their brain health via clinically-validated risk assessment and help reduce their individual risk of future dementia through lifestyle improvement. Strong consumer engagement combined with the integration of state-of-the-art clinical science are the key to radically improve brain health for the millions of people at risk.
- Biotech - Medtech - Santé
- Handicap - Silver Economy - Services à la Personne
- Logiciels Applications
- You have 5-7 years experience as a Senior/Lead Product Manager, preferably in a previously successful B2C subscription-based mobile app
- Fluent in best practices of mobile engagement / retention, monetisation and A/B testing iterations
- You have a strong analytical mindset combined with great communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and bring others along the product journey with you
- You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for how to improve processes.
- UX and design knowledge ; experience working with wireframing tools and giving visual input
- You are a strong team player with a high level of self-awareness, and you can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders. You are able to work with tight deadlines and minimal daily supervision across a large variety of tasks.
- You are fluent in English, with impeccable communication skills.
- You are based within +/- 2 hours of CET/GMT time zones.
- Passionate about digital health and making an impact
- Nice to Have: Fluent French or German would be a strong plus (as well as other language(s))