Visiter le site web
Five Lives is now seeking a talented React Native Engineer to own and drive technical projects from specification through to delivery and beyond. We have a consumer mobile product-oriented team, releasing apps regularly and working with cutting edge technologies, including React Native, TypeScript, Serverless, to name a few. You will further be involved in:
Hands-on development: analyse product specifications, design implementations, write code and deliver features
– Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product
– Communicate closely with Product and Design teams
– Write efficient, maintainable and reusable code and tests.
– Work with QA in a regular release cycle.
We build and deliver DTx solutions in close collaboration with our world-leading clinical partners to help users prevent and manage Central Nervous System (CNS) conditions. Our first product is a mobile app that empowers 50+-year-old users to track their brain health via clinically-validated risk assessment and help reduce their individual risk of future dementia through lifestyle improvement. Strong consumer engagement combined with the integration of state-of-the-art clinical science are the key to radically improve brain health for the millions of people at risk.
- Biotech - Medtech - Santé
- Handicap - Silver Economy - Services à la Personne
- Logiciels Applications
- The interviews and all internal communications are in English, so being able to communicate to a high level in English is required
- Experience with typed languages.
- Be enthused about new technologies: TypeScript, React Native for cross platform mobiles apps and Serverless for backend (our engineers are full-stack and deliver features for both mobile and backend).
- 3 years of experience as a software developer.
- At least 2 years’ experience in React or React Native
- A solid understanding of mobile apps and the underlying technology behind them.
- Based within +/- 4hours London time
Nice to Have :
- Experience with native iOS / Android technologies.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with QMS and ‘software as medical device’ regulated products.
About the stack :
- TypeScript for both mobile and backend.
- React Native.
- Redux with Sagas.
- Serverless framework on top of AWS Lambda.