Visiter le site web
CM.com is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: CMCOM) and provides Conversational Commerce services from its cloud platform that connects enterprises and brands to the mobile phones of billions of consumers worldwide. Conversational Commerce is the convergence of messaging and payments.
Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us.
To help us achieve this mission we are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Consultant, to become part of our Technical Support team
What You’ll Do
As Technical Support Consultant you will be responsible for ensuring our most valuable and strategic clients receive industry leading customer experience and technical service quality.
This will be done through managing support tickets, working closely with our clients and cross functional teams the role provides dedicated technical support and service delivery management for key clients who are assigned to them. To be successful in this role you need to be a customer-oriented person who enjoy helping clients with various support issues.
CM.com’s innovative Messaging and Voice platform is ideal for customer service purposes, in combination with new communication channels such as WhatsApp for Business and Apple Business Chat, Reach Communication Services and Conversational AI Chatbots.
You will collaborate cross functional and work closely together with your sales colleagues, other Technical Support Consultants, with Customer Success Managers, Product, Development, Marketing and Tech support team.
In Addition To This, You Are Mainly Concerned With
– Provide day-to-day support for customer escalations and incident tickets.
– Maintain positive and proactive relationships with customers
– Conduct problem management and proactive service quality improvements
– Individually be responsible for establishing, defining and refining end to end delivery on services, incidents and requests for assigned clients
– Work closely with Client related issues, answer calls and support clients for all technical issues and requests
– Monitor and support the core CM CPAAS and SAAS platforms
– Troubleshoot problems with and help reconfigure the CPAAS and SAAS platforms as needed to ensure the good service quality
Next to this
– You are energetic and have an open and out-going personality;
– Proactive and a continuous improvement mindset;
– You are flexible and like working in a changing organization;
– Availability: full time.
What we offer
A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company;
Awarded to be a Great Place to Work 2021 by CM.com employees;
Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed;
Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills
Competitive salary based on skills and experience and bonus structure;
Full perks & Benefits packages
Our communications and payments platform empowers marketing, sales and customer support to automate engagement with customers across multiple mobile channels, blended with seamless payment capabilities that drive sales, gain customers and increase customer happiness.
- 2+ years’ relevant business experience in B2B customer technical support; preferably in telecom, mobile or marketing technology;
- Basic knowledge about UNIX and Linux-systems;
- Excellent knowledge about Windows based systems;
- Experience in any SMTP, SMPP or HTTP technologies;
- Experience in DBMS (Microsoft SQL Server);
- Experience or affinity with contact center software / SaaS / CPaaS is a great asset;
- Excellent relationship builder;
- Strong communication skills; fluent in French and English;
- Business savy: ability to translate customer needs into product functionality;
- Ability to consume and transcribe technical documentation for customers, along with an understanding of API architecture and use cases;
- Experience with managing multi-stakeholder relationships;
- Structured, excellent time management and organizational skills.