6 Rue Barthélémy, 13001 Marseille, France
Fin de l'événement : 16 octobre 2022
Become the student that influences the future of travel in a positive light, through sustainable solutions crafted during Amadeus’ #1AHACK4SUSTAINABILITY! Push your creativity and race towards the €20K prize pool!
The competition will be centered around 5 sustainable challenges
– Inspiration phase – sustainable alternatives to travelers
– Carbon offset – motivate travelers to offset carbon emissions
– Green Hotel – provide hotels’ Search Engines with sustainable feature
– Sustainable development – address 1 of the 17 United Nations sustainable development goals
– Open data – address 1 of the 17 United Nations sustainable development goals with open date
Let’s fight for a greener tomorrow
– High-class mentoring
– Opportunity to influence the future of travel
– High-level learning opportunities on tech ˜& sustainability
– E-Meet with travel actors
– Cutting-edge platforms
– €20K prize pool
When and Where?
– Register by September 25th, 2022
– 48hrs of coding from the 14th to the 16th of October, 2022
Who can join?
Students from all over the world with the skills to code and passion for sustainability.
How can you join?
Check out the hackathon website [Link] to register before september 25th, 2022!
Code the future of travel – GOOD LUCK!