How to build memorable customer experience through human empathy and experimentation?
Innovation is the cornerstone of successful companies.
Design Thinking is part of the Agile methodologies which are fueling constant innovation, building critical links from inspiration to delivery, concept to showroom, and start-up to global business.
However, it is no magic but a very structured process.
During this webinar we will introduce the different Agile methods and focus on Design thinking. We will present the underlying principles of customer centricity and experiment, detail the structured methodology of Design Thinking in 5 steps, bring examples and use cases, and help you understand benefits:
- Build product and solutions customers love using;
- Rapidly improve your product concept by testing and tuning the core experience;
- Build the right MVP for your product;
- Keep your customers engaged with a coherent, compelling journey.
This webinar will be held in English.
For 25 years, I have been managing innovation and breakthrough projects, and I support managers in the key stages of growth, with a creative, human and pragmatic approach
- Partner Better life factory, Super Ecole, support for high-growth innovative companies
- Intervening at StationF on the API international program and HEC incubator
- Ex-Founder Comeon. com (crowdfunding culture and art in sponsorship)
- Ex-No. 2 and Financial Director of the Microcred fund (international microfinance with Planet Finance)
- HEC graduate 1987, certified Design Sprint 2018, certified HEC Executive Coaching 2020
This webinar is part of the BE-READI ALPS programme of support and guidance for SMEs in the Alpine Space – through training, coaching and networking. This project, in which La French Tech Grande Provence is involved in partnership with Rising Sud, is financed by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the Interreg Alpine Space programme.
- Are you a SME in the South region?
- Do you have an innovation project to improve your processes following this period of crisis?
- Do you wish to find new partners to meet your needs and be supported in your new phase of development?
▶︎ PARTICIPATE IN THE BE-READI ALPS PROGRAMME TO RECEIVE PERSONALIZED SUPPORT | For more info: aneffel. kadik@lafrenchtech-grandeprovence. fr