Visiter le site web
CM.com is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: CMCOM) and provides Conversational Commerce services from its cloud platform that connects enterprises and brands to the mobile phones of billions of consumers worldwide. Conversational Commerce is the convergence of messaging and payments.
Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us.
To support the rapid growth and international expansion of our organization we are looking for a Sales Development Representative, to become part of our Sales Team
Location: Marseille, Paris or Barcelona
What You’ll Do
As Sales Development Representative your main goal is to create highly qualified sales leads for our products and software portfolio. By working according the SaaS Sales Methodology, you will be responsible for educating, qualifying and developing new target accounts and inbound sales leads.
You will have the freedom to show your entrepreneurship and create sales-ready leads and opportunities.
In Addition To That, You Are Mainly Concerned With
– Taking ownership over the incoming leads and create new ones through a variety of tools like phone, email and social channels;
– Research accounts, identify new key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity;
– Successfully handle and overcome prospect objections;
– Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects;
– Organize demo appointments with prospects;
– Use our CRM (Salesforce) as your friend and keep it up to date.
You will work closely together with the Country Manager and Account Executive team that focus on deal closing and Customer Success Managers that focus on seamless customer onboarding to the CM.
The success in your role is reflected in the number of sales ready leads and opportunities you are able to create and the conversion of smaller prospects.
Next to this
– You are energetic and have an open and out-going personality;
– Proactive and a continuous improvement mindset;
– You are flexible and like working in a changing organization;
– Availability: full time.
What We Offer
– A challenging job within an innovative and international fast-growing company
– Awarded to be a Great Place to Work 2021 by CM.com employees
– Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues
– Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed
– Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy
– The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills
– Q-meetings, meet-ups, ski-and summer trips, diners, drinks
– Competitive salary based on skills and experience and bonus structure
– Full perks & Benefits packages
Our communications and payments platform empowers marketing, sales and customer support to automate engagement with customers across multiple mobile channels, blended with seamless payment capabilities that drive sales, gain customers and increase customer happiness.
- Marketing / Communication
- Relation Client
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience in sales
- Experience in prospecting, including cold calling is strongly preferred
- Ambitious to grow in the sales profession
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical skills; you’re able to value leads and identify opportunities
- Highly motivated to realize results
- Strong affinity with software / SaaS / Customer contact technology